Follow the care recommendations below to maintain full operation of unit and to fulfill the warranty obligations.
- Do not attempt to operate the unit with removed covers or lids.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the unit. There are not any user serviceable parts inside.
- Do not drop, knock or shake the unit. Rough handling above the specification may cause damage to internal circuit boards.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents to clean the unit.
- Do not expose the unit to any kind of liquids (rain, beverages, paint etc),
- The unit is not waterproof. Keep the unit within the specified humidity levels
- Do not use or store the unit in dusty or dirty areas, connectors as well as other mechanical part may be damaged.
If the unit is not working properly, contact Ground Control Technical Support
No maintenance is required, as long as the unit is used as intended within the specified conditions.
This symbol means that the product shall not be treated as unsorted municipal waste when disposing of it. It needs to be handed over to an applicable collection point for recycling electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help to reduce hazardous substances and prevent potential negative consequences to both environment and human health, which could be caused by inappropriate disposal.